Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ww2 US patches

Article about: well i just read a guide on ebay, a guy posted something abotu how to spot fakes, and he collects the stuff, and it is said that the whiter the back of the patch, the chances are it is not f

Default Re: ww2 US patches

well i just read a guide on ebay, a guy posted something abotu how to spot fakes, and he collects the stuff, and it is said that the whiter the back of the patch, the chances are it is not fake, also a dark green back was used.

My pleasure.

Avoid Airborne and the more exotic patches to start with. Learn your craft first. You can build a good collection trying to cover just the Infantry Divisions.

yea im gonna cover the 2 cav divisions then im gonig to move on the armored divisions.

i don't know about this seller called kparka1984, he a legit person? he is selling patches for about 5-10$ US per piece

he looks legit to me, i mean the guide said to look out for the cut out patches or the wines that look like they were cut as they are most likely original, as well as a white back to it which means it is definetely original.

Quote by carlarganda View Post
    yea im gonna cover the 2 cav divisions then im gonig to move on the armored divisions.
    just because someone tells you THEY tested it with a blacklight doesn't mean anything, I could sell you a 1st marine division with guadacanal on it & tell you I put it under a blacklight but that dont make it the real deal.

yea true, so would i ask him if he can take photos of the patch while under a uv light?

Buy yourself a blacklight these are really cheap! $10 would get you one.

oh ok, but wouldn't that defeat the purpose of not getting scammed? if i buy it and wait for it to come back?

wait, what your saying is, i buy just 1 patch off the seller and test it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast