Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

WWI or WWII Australian hat badge

Article about: This is my first piece of Australian kit could anybody tell me is it WWI or WWII . Its maker marked but I cant make it out. Thanks for any help. Gary

?

Default Re: WWI or WWII Australian hat badge

Heres a coupla shots of a WW2 collar dog....I really doubt, apartfrom the sliders to definitely ID a WW1 Rising sun,but heres the area I ws talking about
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWI or WWII Australian hat badge   WWI or WWII Australian hat badge  

WWI or WWII Australian hat badge   WWI or WWII Australian hat badge  

?

And heres a modern one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWI or WWII Australian hat badge   WWI or WWII Australian hat badge  

?

AMTG are these your medals?

?

Yep........Tokk this pic a while back with some close ups....so not meant to show off

Congrates on your splendid medal group AMTG.
    Nice to see a "WW2 Returned from Active Service" badge in you collection mate.I am the current custodian of my Grandfathers.It's a special thing to me,they all are.
    Cheers mate.

?

No showing off there . I kinda thought they were after reading your quote . It looks like you have served your country with pride. Gary

?

Well I tried to serve with pride!!! I managed to stay out of trouble, well not get caught!!!

That's the modern "returned from active service badge" we still get one when you get the Australian Active Servive Medal"

?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Well I tried to serve with pride!!! I managed to stay out of trouble, well not get caught!!!

That's the modern "returned from active service badge" we still get one when you get the Australian Active Servive Medal"
    I have a WW1 RASB badge, they are quite impressive...round badge in bronze with a crown

Sorry mate didn't pick Queens crown.I should have realised just by what surrounds it.Was to focused on the early stuff I guess.
    And for servering with pride you blokes/girls are the pride of our nation and that I truely mean.
    All the best mate.

?

Thanks mate,

I love riding suns....I had one of the Hadley's horse ones years ago.....but swapped it for a gerber.....idiot!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast