Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

What’s your favorite tank

Article about: Hello everyone, what’s your favorite tank, spg or Tankette. My favorite is the tks Tankette from ww2

?

Default What’s your favorite tank

Hello everyone, what’s your favorite tank, spg or Tankette. My favorite is the tks Tankette from ww2

....I think you need to re-shoot that photo...there's a tiny green spec on the lens right in the middle :-)

?

My favourite tank is the Italian Semovente da 90/53. With its 6 rounds of 90mm ammunition and 25km/h speed. It’s probably the best tank destroyer of the war. Of course

For me it's a close tie between M4 Sherman and Pz III, but I think I'll take the Pz III Ausf. L. Very competent tank and as I've seen in the videos by the_chieftain (Nicholas Moran) very comfortable and roomy for the crew. Added bonus is that it looks quite cool in my opinion.
    Luis
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What’s your favorite tank  

Although.. thinking about it, nah, scrap that, TOG II* is definitely THE best tank, just look how glorious it is! Take all your Pz IIIs, M4s and T-34s and shove 'em up yer arse!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What’s your favorite tank  

You know, I’ve been going to Bovington for 50 years...and for most of them the Tog was pushed to the side and no one was taking photos....but then came World of Tanks and now it’s a star...

My personal favourite is definitely the PZ II.
    With it's typical small tower and it's top speed of around 40 km/h, I love this small ( reconnaissance ) tank.
    In contrast to the big and famous other tanks!!!!

I've always had a crush on the King Tiger. I know it had its mechanical problems but something about its design I just love. The Sherman Firefly comes in at a close 2nd.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What’s your favorite tank   What’s your favorite tank  

?

My interest totally goes to Special Purpose Tanks like the special Shermans, churchills, ARK & Barv and those sorts. For their versatility in dedicated versions.

And none of all those go beyond the British MkI for me. It's name already says it, he's the number one.

For me, without a doubt the Panzer IV.

However my son Alex has it very clear: T-34/85

Santi

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast