Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Fake Italian pilot badge ?

Article about: The Italian pilot badge I think is a fake but not sure they want the opinion of some experienced collectors and if posibill a photo of an original (front and rear). To my knowledge there are

Default Fake Italian pilot badge ?

The Italian pilot badge I think is a fake but not sure they want the opinion of some experienced collectors and if posibill a photo of an original (front and rear). To my knowledge there are only a silver model.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake Italian pilot badge ?  

?

The R.S.I Pilot brevet should be made by S. Johnson(stroke #7905) in October of 1944 should have the word "brevettato" on the rear. Issued badges have the brevet number and sometimes the name of the pilot. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

a little more

This is an extremely rare badge. Less than 300 were ever made. It was designed and sent to the Republican Airforce (Mussolini's Republic of Salo after the surrender of the Royal Italian Armed Forces on 8 September 1943) Secretary of Defense in October 1944. It was approved on 17 November 1944 and issue began. It became obsolete as of 1 May 1945. The wreath and upraised Roman sword (called a "gladius") are the official collar emblems of the RSI Armed forces.

original vs fake

Fake Italian pilot badge ?

font: copy paste
    Jedem das Seine

On the back is marked ARGENTO a rectangle and oval 8000!
    Please if anyone has a picture of the original marking S.Johnson to post it on the forum!

Quote by rra227 View Post
    The R.S.I Pilot brevet should be made by S. Johnson(stroke #7905) in October of 1944 should have the word "brevettato" on the rear. Issued badges have the brevet number and sometimes the name of the pilot. Rich A. in Pa.
    perfect, extremely rare, every numer means a pilot

Brevetto pilota RSI "Johnson" 88 | Militaria Italia RSI