Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Help needed with two Italian badges in British vets lot

Article about: Picked up tis lot today at a carbbot a nice British vet lot , there is two Italian badges in the box , anyone know what unit they are ? thank you for any help

Default Help needed with two Italian badges in British vets lot

Picked up tis lot today at a carbbot a nice British vet lot , there is two Italian badges in the box , anyone know what unit they are ? thank you for any help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help needed with two Italian badges in British vets lot   Help needed with two Italian badges in British vets lot  

Help needed with two Italian badges in British vets lot  

They are badges for caps or M1916 helmets, used between 1928 and 1933; one is "Bersagliere" the other is for Medical Personnel.

Regards
    Roberto

Thank you Roberto

Couple of M26 badges for italian adrian m26 helmet, used also on sidecaps, but when they was used on sidecaps pins were often removed, and the badge were stiched,.
    Left one its a 1st RGT Bersaglieri, other one its for 12 Rgt "Salmerie" i would say, logistic baggages units, since the colour is yellow, if it was medical units it was red.

Both badges probably never issued to me.

MAP
    ?

Forget the badges...LoL...Is that a cut down K98??? How cool is that! Too bad the tip is broken!

Neat box and grouping!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)