Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with RSI insignia

Article about: I would like to know the opinions of the forum members regarding these collar insignias. Thank you.

Default Help with RSI insignia

Help with RSI insigniaHelp with RSI insigniaHelp with RSI insignia
    I would like to know the opinions of the forum members regarding these collar insignias.
    Thank you.

I don't know what they are supposed to be?

But they are bad...

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi friend
    they seems LORIOLI type skull but could be very interesting to have a close up of the back of the skull
    Aldo

Thank you for taking the time to reply. What distinguishing characteristics would I need to look for on the back of these skulls for an original ?
    Scott

?

Quote by Scott Banaszynski View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. What distinguishing characteristics would I need to look for on the back of these skulls for an original ?
    Scott
    The first step would be to do some research... The second step might be "Listening" to others that have "A lot"
    more experience than some shall ever retain or posses.. Not to be rude... Good luck in your quest... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

In all honesty I have had these for several years and have tried researching them to no avail. That is why I posted them here on the forum asking the opinions of forum members. As far as listening, this post has until recently only one reply. Most likely due to the fact that Mr. Stevenson's assessment is held in high regard by forum members, including myself, and the matter seemed closed. His reply was a definitive no . I certainly listened and accepted Mr. Stevenson's assessment but saw a glimmer of hope after the reply by Caricat, four months after the original post, and simply thanked him for taking the time to answer. I then attempted to find some direction for further research. I apologize if I sound defensive but please accept this explanation and assurance that I am not lazily posting things and saying "what is this?"
    Respectfully, Scott