Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Italian 1938 folding bayonet

Article about: Hello everyone, Here are some photos of my recently acquired Italian 1938 folding bayonet. Its my first Italian bayonet and I've been looking for one for ages. The blade is a little loose bu

?

Default Italian 1938 folding bayonet

Hello everyone,

Here are some photos of my recently acquired Italian 1938 folding bayonet. Its my first Italian bayonet and I've been looking for one for ages. The blade is a little loose but I've heard thats common. The photos don't do the blade justice, its still got most of its plum coloured finish. Does anyone know who the manufacture of this bayonet is?

Any comments welcome.

Alex
    Italian 1938 folding bayonetItalian 1938 folding bayonetItalian 1938 folding bayonetItalian 1938 folding bayonetItalian 1938 folding bayonet

MAP
    ?

Sweet! Downright expensive too! I've been hoping to run across one of these for years as well....no luck
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks MAP. It was $205 US - More than I would have liked to spend but it was still cheaper than most I've seen and in better condition.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Alex W View Post
    Thanks MAP. It was $205 US - More than I would have liked to spend but it was still cheaper than most I've seen and in better condition.
    I would have jumped on it at that price. I seen then much more than this.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)