MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

italian blue uniform

Article about: Hi, I need some help identifying and, if possible, a value range, for this uniform. I know the photo is bad but it was sent to me via cel phone and it is all I have. Thanks, Steve

englishmade
    ?

Default italian blue uniform

Hi,

I need some help identifying and, if possible, a value range, for this uniform.

I know the photo is bad but it was sent to me via cel phone and it is all I have.

Thanks,

Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images italian blue uniform 

Default Re: italian blue uniform

Quote by englishmade View Post
    Hi,

I need some help identifying and, if possible, a value range, for this uniform.

I know the photo is bad but it was sent to me via cel phone and it is all I have.

Thanks,

Steve
    Steve,

There is no way that anyone is going to be able to give you an accurate assessment based on this one blurred photo. Also, if you are thinking of buying it, I hope that you insist on not only clearer shots, but many other photos of the details of the jacket.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

englishmade
    ?

Default Re: italian blue uniform

Thanks,

I am not buying it, just something a lady sent me for advice. I was hoping just to get a branch of service for her at least. It was a WW2 souvenir.

Steve