Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Cap for a Army Captain,

Article about: Just spotted this for roughly £100, it looks good to me and i like it, is £100 a good price for something like this? Thanks, Glen.

Default Italian Cap for a Army Captain,

Just spotted this for roughly £100, it looks good to me and i like it, is £100 a good price for something like this?
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian Cap for a Army Captain,   Italian Cap for a Army Captain,  

Italian Cap for a Army Captain,   Italian Cap for a Army Captain,  

Italian Cap for a Army Captain,   Italian Cap for a Army Captain,  

Italian Cap for a Army Captain,  

?

Default Re: Italian Cap for a Army Captain,

Good morning Glen I cant add anything to authenticity of the piece but they do command a high price I have been noticing Italian WW2 headgear on Ebay a lot lately and there prices are as high as some Third Reich headgear . Here is a link for you to look at you will find Italian WW2 headgear here quite often .ITALIANWARFRONT: WELCOME TO ITALIANWARFRONT

Regards Mark K
    Last edited by Mark K; 12-04-2011 at 04:11 PM.

Thanks Mark, i have mainly been collection TR stuff but i saw this Italian cap and i really liked it, i know italian items aren't worth as much as TR items but i thought it seems a steal at £100, but the dealer who is selling this has a online website selling alot of different WW2 items which is why i believe to to be original as he said it has all been hand stitched and is apparently early 1930s,
    Thanks, Glen.

?

I love collecting headgear Glen I dont stricktly collect Third Reich and if I see something I like or that is a little different I will purchase it to add to my collection .By the way it is a nice cap and I like it as well and I do not think that the price is to high if it is original and unaltered piece.

Regards Mark K

Thanks Mark, i totally agree with you there especially when it comes to this piece, i personally think it is a really good price, if like you said only if it is in fact original,
    Thanks, Glen.