Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Italian grouping question

Article about: Hello all, I just obtained a grouping of Italian papers , postcards, and a small flag. Can anyone tell me what I actually have? I was told they date from WWII.

?

Default Italian grouping question

Hello all,
    I just obtained a grouping of Italian papers , postcards, and a small flag. Can anyone tell me what I actually have? I was told they date from WWII.Italian grouping questionItalian grouping questionItalian grouping questionItalian grouping questionItalian grouping questionItalian grouping question

?

Sorry for the sideways pics, can anyone translate the postcard with the portrait?

Morning kwc271,
    The translation of the words printed on the postcard is as follows:
    “United to you as never before, I am sure your prowess and patriotism of the Italian people will once again secure victory for our glorious weapons.
    Vittorio Emanuele”

In the second image I see:
    1) A identity card of a "Capomanipolo" belonging to the DI.C.A.T. (Difesa Controaerea Territoriale = Antiaircraft Territorial Defense), a MVSN specialty which was alongside of Army Anti Aircraft Units.
    2) The receipt issued for have taken a book at “Army Officials Club” Library.

Then to follow: a civilian flag (without the crown above the shield), a brochure for workers, and a photo of a Firefighter of Frosinone City during training.

Regards
    Roberto

?

Wow, great! Thank you so much. I gave $10.00 for this grouping, I think I did pretty good.