Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Italian hats ??

Article about: Hello, i bought two hats. Any idea Which country ? Where from it is ? Thanks for info Dave

Default Italian hats ??

Hello, i bought two hats. Any idea Which country ? Where from it is ? Thanks for info Dave

Quote by brokot1 View Post
    Italian hats ??
    Those are definitely Italian hats, though I'm not sure what era.

Hello, if you can still see this thread and still respond, please send more pictures of these hats. Interior, names, etc. etc. Because the farthest I've found in research was that the hat in the Left is a Guardia Di Finanza hat, but I have no real way of searching up the name as it doesn't appear to be a Pith hat or an Alpine hat. As for the hat on the right, I have see NOTHING about the Italian's having any sort of Forage Cap Kepi, so it's a good chance it's farb. The same could technically go for the other hat, but the cockades and the plume look pretty real and nice to me. Again, if you could take more pictures, that would be fantastic.Italian hats ??Italian hats ??Italian hats ??

Please look at the cockades colours: Italians have the green in the middle, while these hats have the red