Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Italian Medaglia Al Valore Militare

Article about: WWII (?) Italian Medaglia Al Valore Militare (Military Medal of Valor) Gold /highest class. Probably unissued (?) as there is no inscription on the back. Appears to be in extremely fine cond

I use to have two of these before I sold them one in bronze I believe and one like yours. I would have no problem with this item in my collection.
    Morris

MAP
    ?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    I use to have two of these before I sold them one in bronze I believe and one like yours. I would have no problem with this item in my collection.
    Morris
    Thanks Morris.

I'm sure somewhere there is some decent reference material but couldn't find much. Appreciate the feedback.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

My medals. I might have more with no ribbons. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian Medaglia Al Valore Militare  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

MAP
    ?

Quote by rra227 View Post
    My medals. I might have more with no ribbons. Rich A. in Pa.
    Nice. That mini is cool! Looks like mine but my mounting ring (or what ever it is called), is a bit thicker. I think it resembles the one you have with the ribbon on it. Not as thin as the one on the left.

Thanks for showing.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

MAP,Thanks. I can look for my others if you want to see them. Rich A. in Pa.

MAP
    ?

MAP,Thanks. I can look for my others if you want to see them. Rich A. in Pa.
    Thanks but don't want to wear out my welcome!

Seems like you've corner the market on these. I just stumbled across mine and didn't even know what it was

Thanks!

Michael

?

I collect Italian stuff. I just have to find the box with my extra Italian medals are. Rich A. in Pa.

MAP
    ?

I collect Italian stuff. I just have to find the box with my extra Italian medals are. Rich A. in Pa.
    Great.

I don't specialize in anything but do have a nice small collection of Italian visors, helmets, Pith, cappello di feltro, Fez and stuff. Posted them all here on WRF in the past if you are interested in looking (if you haven't seen them yet).

Hi , the ribbon original misure 37mm.
    This kind of medal was found in 1833 and remain almost the same until 1945.
    As you said there are 3 versions (gold silver bronze) and one more ECONOMIC in braSS metal for flag and labarum

wonderful collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast