Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

An Italian Soldier

Article about: I really didn't know where to post this, but perhaps one of the forum Moderator's will place it in a more suitable location. I'm writing this in the hope that someone out there would be able

Thanks to everyone for their help. I'll see what can be done and start looking for the medals.

Cheers,
    Steve.

?

Hi Steve , a well put together thread , great to see those photos , amazing how they survived ! It's a lovely thing you are trying to achieve so i wish you the best of luck with it
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Good luck with all of this Steve. Lez's Dad suffered from the condition for 10 years, it is heartbreaking.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Its like a living death Ade. Dave is well-aware of his ultimate fate, and he handles his situation remarkably well. A friend of mine - Mick Krasnowski whom served with me in Northern Ireland, gets buried next week. He died of dementia, his brother Leon is suffering from it too. He also served with us in Ireland.

Indeed it is..
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2