Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MVSN fascist officer belt

Article about: Hello, I'd like to identify/authentify this belt (which isn't in my possession) presented as a model for MVSN fascist officer. But I couldn't find another like this one on the web, neither w

Default MVSN fascist officer belt

Hello,

I'd like to identify/authentify this belt (which isn't in my possession) presented as a model for MVSN fascist officer.
    But I couldn't find another like this one on the web, neither when it was used... So if someone here knows about this kind of belt !

Regards
    Antoine

Yes, and so what ?

I know how to google and I've found many pictures of different sorts of fascist officers belt, but I didn't succeed to find another exactly like this model.

So if someone would know what type of belt it was and when it was used in the fascist organisations (early / late 30's ???) it would be great !
    Thank you.

Hello hope this helps? From collectors guild. Best regards.

Brian

The Collector's Guild

MVSN fascist officer belt

Another similar, with reverse picture. I realize they aren't exactly the same as the one you posted but I'm sure there were variants, different manufacturers etc. I cannot say positively on good or bad, but these examples as well as the belt are at least good for comparison. Best regards.

Brian

Thank you Brian.
    I've seen that one too. As you say the belt buckle I've posted is a bit different. Surely there were several manufacturers.

No problem. I would think so as well. I'm not certain how often fascists items are reproduced, I'd think not often? Otherwise i d assume we would certainly see more pieces up for review. Whatever you decide I hope it turns out good for you. I d love to pick up some period fascist items. Best regards.

Brian

About fascist items reproduction, I'm not certain. It's far less frequent than WW2 German items for sure !
    Some fascist medals or insignias of the Repubblica Sociale Italiana (RSI) period are very copied I believe, and all stuff related to special units as well (Italian SS division or Decima Mas for example). The daggers too.
    Concerning the belts I don't know if there are copies.

Anyway if someone has some doc or knows about the different types of fascist belts and how to recognize them I'm interested.
    Last edited by Shining; 07-21-2017 at 05:56 PM.

Hi Antoine,
    I'm not very expert about these items, but I can tell you what I know: this is a parade belt for MVSN officer of second type, it can be recognized for the buckle with the lateral "Fasci"; the first type not have them.
    I think they started to produce it in the late 30's.

Regards
    Roberto

Thank you Roberto for these explanations.
    I didn't know that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast