Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rare italian gas mask m33 ii

Article about: In my collection i have this nice and probably rear italian gas mask from the 1934 What do you think about it??

Default Rare italian gas mask m33 ii

In my collection i have this nice and probably rear italian gas mask from the 1934Rare italian gas mask m33 iiRare italian gas mask m33 iiRare italian gas mask m33 iiRare italian gas mask m33 iiRare italian gas mask m33 iiRare italian gas mask m33 iiRare italian gas mask m33 ii What do you think about it??

Default Re: Rare italian gas mask m33 ii

I think its a nice used condition. Great piece
    Where the hell are you GasmasksUK? Possibly if he doesn't come back you're the new one

- Bas

haha

Danny aka "GasmasksUK" is currently doing his basic training with the British Army, so his time is taken up elsewhere.

Nice item!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thank u Ade

Is it possible to be a reproduction??

No. 100% orignal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I think it's a very nice piece that shows it has "been there and seen that", but I'm not sure about how rare it is.

ok

I'm currently on a little break in between my phase 1 and phase 2 training, so I have a bit more time than usual Quite a nice mask you have there, although its not mint it has definately been there and has a lot of character to it. I'm not too sure how rare they are in the rest of the world, but they certainly don't appear in the UK that often. Also, just incase you didn't know, this type of mask was made by Pirelli (the now world famous tyre manufacturer) and the "II" underneath "M.33" denotes the size of the mask.

Thanks

Danny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast