Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

WWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabs

Article about: Here is a pair of overcoats that I bought with a lot of other WWII Italian items. I think these were from the same soldier as they both have a single star on the collars. Not sure if that is

Default WWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabs

Here is a pair of overcoats that I bought with a lot of other WWII Italian items. I think these were from the same soldier as they both have a single star on the collars. Not sure if that is a General rank or what as I'm not too familiar with Italian ranks. Any opinions or info on these would be greatly appreciated! I'm excited to add some WWII Italian items to my collection. Just want to know more about them. thanks for looking! WWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabsWWII Italian Officer Black leather + Wool overcoat SINGLE STAR collar tabs

Here you have a good wool coat m.33 (m34) of a Lt of Sappers!
    Leather jacket is a m31 "giaccone per automobilisti" (coat for driving corps"), used by tankers, driving corps, motorcyclists, etc.etc.
    This is not a wartime one btw, it was ussed till the late 80's, and the design was nearly the same, except for materials, buttons, lining, etc.!
    Could it be from the 60-70's.

Thank you for the information. I will keep the wool overcoat, since it looks like that is the only piece that is real. I'll throw the others away or take them to Goodwill. I paid $500 for all the Italian items I have on the forum, so I will just have to take the loss. At least now I know. Thanks again!

The officer wool overcoat is good yes, but very cheap and common!
    Why dont you have asked for opinions before go on with buying?
    Sadly when people buy things out of their usual range it happens, but militaria forum could help!
    Sorry mate..

I did not have time to take pics and post them on the forum, then wait hours or days for replies. sometimes I have to make a decision on the spot or I only have a few minutes to decide. I get burned usually 50% of the time or more because I don't have time to check with others.