Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoat

Article about: I have a few threads going in the Italian WWII catagory. I recently bought a large lot of WWII Italian items and don't know much about Italian items. Any help with rank, rarity, opinions, et

Default WWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoat

I have a few threads going in the Italian WWII catagory. I recently bought a large lot of WWII Italian items and don't know much about Italian items. Any help with rank, rarity, opinions, etc would be greatly appreciated! thanks!!WWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoatWWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoatWWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoatWWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoatWWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoatWWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoatWWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoatWWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoatWWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoatWWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoatWWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoatWWII Italian uniform + pants + overcoat

Here you have a postwar set for a Sgt. of "Mantova Division", from the early 60's, mechanized infantry i guess, not my field!
    You can see that tunic and pants were made in October 1956!
    These things worth nothing, cheap and not wanted on our market, hope you have not paid too much for it!

Thanks for the info. I paid $500 for all. Guess I got taken...again... Well, off to the trash they go. thank you again for letting me know they are worthiess.