Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another battle damaged japanese helmet almost relic?

Article about: My quest continues and I cant wait until it ends. I came accross this one but almost looks like a relic helmet but battle damaged? im not sure I just one ONE HELMET!!! anythought on this or

FNG
    ?

Default Another battle damaged japanese helmet almost relic?

My quest continues and I cant wait until it ends. I came accross this one but almost looks like a relic helmet but battle damaged? im not sure I just one ONE HELMET!!!

anythought on this or is it another made up one ?

Another battle damaged japanese  helmet almost relic?Another battle damaged japanese  helmet almost relic?Another battle damaged japanese  helmet almost relic?Another battle damaged japanese  helmet almost relic?Another battle damaged japanese  helmet almost relic?Another battle damaged japanese  helmet almost relic?Another battle damaged japanese  helmet almost relic?Another battle damaged japanese  helmet almost relic?

MAP
    ?

Relic helmet, Fake liner and repainted

The fun is in the quest!

The desire (especially for your first helmet) is overpowering. But be patient and wait for the right one, you will be so much more satisfied in the end. Plus...along this journey, you will learn quite a bit.

Japanese Head Gear - Military Antiques, Collectibles World War I, World War II, America, Germany and Japan - Griffin Militaria
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Don't waste your money on this junk.

Regards

Russ

FNG
    ?

we are here to help each other and thank you!!! good advise I will take that into heart

MAP
    ?

Quote by FNG View Post
    we are here to help each other and thank you!!! good advise I will take that into heart
    When you want something really bad, we tend to make poor decisions and rationalize what are obviously bad choices. Always use a "Life Line" when purchasing something, even if you sure about the item. 2nd opinions are critical.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

FNG
    ?

I agree and thats a good way to look at it. Thank goodness for this forum

Quote by MAP View Post
    When you want something really bad, we tend to make poor decisions and rationalize what are obviously bad choices. Always use a "Life Line" when purchasing something, even if you sure about the item. 2nd opinions are critical.
    Good advice, MAP!

"If you want it bad, you get it bad."

--Guy

Quote by ghp95134 View Post
    Good advice, MAP!

"If you want it bad, you get it bad."

--Guy
    Haha! Good one Guy - never heard it put that way!

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice help and save, as always Michael you are a great help.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Obvious added star that doesn't match overall condition! Ditto to what's been said !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast