Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

army helmet interior post war of local made

Article about: hello everyone i have this helmet for some years now, i paid peanuts for it so that's not the issue. i want to know your opinions of the interior of the helmet? post war to complete the helm

Default army helmet interior post war of local made

hello everyone

i have this helmet for some years now, i paid peanuts for it so that's not the issue.
    i want to know your opinions of the interior of the helmet?
    post war to complete the helmet or maybe local made when there was Nothing else.
    thank you in advance.

best regards
    delibes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture army helmet interior post war of local made   army helmet interior post war of local made  

army helmet interior post war of local made  

No clue !! Love the "Blackened" paint/patina. It is a theory they sometimes painted these black for night time raids.

Are the original liner rivets still in place ? What's holding the basket weave to the shell ?

hey real steel

no there are no rivets in place the basket is fixed on the interior loops

MAP
    ?

Would love for Jareth to see this. I only have a one IJA so do not consider myself an expert but that star looks different...I hope I'm wrong.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The black color might be heat treated bluing. Or is it paint? I totally agree with liner being post war improvised. Just be guessing by whom.

my opinion of the black is heat treated bluing. i was also thinking post war for the interior.
    thank you for youre opinions

regards