Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Is this an authentic m90 Japanese Helmet?

Article about: Hi fellas, The mapuche warrior here for the second time.. loving the site.. so help a brother out and let me know if you think this is an authentic japanese helmet? Let me know if you need m

Default Is this an authentic m90 Japanese Helmet?

Hi fellas, The mapuche warrior here for the second time.. loving the site.. so help a brother out and let me know if you think this is an authentic japanese helmet? Let me know if you need more details amigos..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this an authentic m90 Japanese Helmet?   Is this an authentic m90 Japanese Helmet?  

Is this an authentic m90 Japanese Helmet?   Is this an authentic m90 Japanese Helmet?  

Is this an authentic m90 Japanese Helmet?   Is this an authentic m90 Japanese Helmet?  

Default Re: Is this an authentic m90 Japanese Helmet?

Authentic helmet, new replacement straps. Paint job is strange. Obvious brush strokes on top, with paint runs on underneath side. I suppose the paint strokes on top could be period applied by soldier, but the paint runs underneath are much more recent. Has nice wear though so I'm kinda baffled by the paint runs. Maybe some helmet pros can tell you more.

Jay

All is good with this helmet, but as Jay stated the chinstraps are new.

rgds, Tyrone

Thanks for the feedback:. Anyone else have any ideas..