Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.

Article about:

Stoneiswuwu
    ?

Default Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.

Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the Forum. You have an Edo period blade signed "Hizen No Kuni Tada Yoshi." There were eight generations of this swordsmith who worked from the begining of the 17th century to the mid 19th century. It is impossible to venture an opinion on which if any of the generations made this blade. The signatue is one of the most faked on Japanese swords. A clear picture of the signature in the right direction would help. The kanji is read vertical from the top near the cutting edge towards the bottom of the tang. Please show the entire tang as the shape of it along with the file marks are important for judgement.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Default Re: Can anyone help me identify this Katana? Any help would be appreciated.

You're welcome!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.