Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early war Japanese helmet?

Article about: Hi all, I have just brought this Helmet seller said it was a early war.Now i am new to collecting Japanese items so can any one shine some light on this one for me? \\$345 NZ good? bad? any he

Default Early war Japanese helmet?

Hi all,

I have just brought this Helmet seller said it was a early war.Now i am new to collecting Japanese items so can any one shine some light on this one for me? $345 NZ good? bad? any help much appreciated-Cheers Dan

Early war Japanese helmet?Early war Japanese helmet?Early war Japanese helmet?Early war Japanese helmet?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early war Japanese helmet?  

One of the many many variations of a WW2 civil defense helmet, not military.

There are many variations of Civil Defense helmets.It is a plus that the liner and neck protection are still intact.From the looks of it the helmet appears to be a cast variation, and is likely Non-Magnetic here are a couple along the same lines.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early war Japanese helmet?   Early war Japanese helmet?  

Early war Japanese helmet?   Early war Japanese helmet?  

?

345 $ for this is a rapine