Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

eBay Type 90 helmet

Article about: https://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-WW...kAAOSwZrhab5dt Picked this guy up last night. From what I have seen it looks good for the price and original. I'm not an expert by any means, though. I

Default eBay Type 90 helmet

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-WW...kAAOSwZrhab5dt

Picked this guy up last night. From what I have seen it looks good for the price and original. I'm not an expert by any means, though. I'm trying to expand my collection of Japanese militaria, so I think this will be much better than my heavily restored helmet. Opinions?

Need photos. Listing ended and you cannot see the photos. An original condition item is almost always better than a restored one. NH

Looks a nice original helmet.

eBay Type 90 helmeteBay Type 90 helmeteBay Type 90 helmeteBay Type 90 helmeteBay Type 90 helmeteBay Type 90 helmeteBay Type 90 helmeteBay Type 90 helmet
    Attached Images Attached Images eBay Type 90 helmet  eBay Type 90 helmet 

Looks great. Liner is split in places, but a very nice helmet.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

You can see the pictures of an ended auction if you clic on the first picture then scroll on the right side. But it's Always better to post the pictures here so everyone can enjoy them.

Specially with such a nice helmet. Lot of paint remaining. If it's black spots on the outside I won't clean them, it's part of his history. It's even named on the back chinstrap's loop. It kept his little cord inside. Not bad at all, liner is decent. Maybe it just needs a new hemp stitch to fix it. I like it the way it is anyway. Considering the buying price I think you did very well, congratulations.

Cheers,
    Mat.

Great. Good price too. I think you got a decent helmet for about $250 to $300 less than the going rate. Amazing to nail something down like this on ebay. The only issues I see are some fragility to the liner and chin strap damage. This is not unusual. Also good to see the liner pads intact. They are often missing or removed. Try to get a better shot of the markings on the rear suspension area inked into the chin strap. NH

MAP
    ?

Nice helmet. Those black spots appear just to be the bare metal where the paint has scratched off. Looking at this from my cell phone
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Named to

内村
    Uchimura

--Guy

Quote by ghp95134 View Post
    Named to

内村
    Uchimura

--Guy

Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast