Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Greetings... New member here, need translation of kanji on a Japanese flag! :)

Article about: Hi all, Just purchased this nice silk (I believe) and was told it might have something to do with a kamikaze? It came with a small piece of paper where it looks like someone had gotten some

Guy, I can't imagine even being able to read/write Japanese... maybe I could learn some phrases phonetically but that would be it. It just looks like a lot of scratching to me, so complex and strange. That's funny you married your teacher, talk about "Teacher's Pet" lol. Is she Japanese or was she like a US or other citizen just working there? One thing I would love about living there if I was to have to be there for some reason would be the sushi which I LOVE!!

Jean

Quote by july4girl View Post
    One thing I would love about living there if I was to have to be there for some reason would be the sushi which I LOVE!!
    I'm back in Tokyo on Tuesday to stay for 7 weeks. Will spend a week in Hokkaido (love it there!) where it's cooler, the sushi is fresher, and the soba (buckwheat noodles) is the best in Japan. Oh, and the Sapporo Beer is also very refreshing.

Cheers!
    --Guy

Hey Guy,

Been a little out of things lately... Wow, enjoy your stay, boy what a great job you have (I am assuming this is work-related?), I would be in heaven with all the best sushi, soba and beer in the world (she said enviously) I like Kirin myself. I will be posting a new thread this evening with that other flag I told you about, stay tuned!

Take care,
    Jean

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234