Help With Kanji on Imperial Household Dirk

Article about: Trying to find someone who knows the meaning of the marking on this Imperial Household ministry dirk. I know I've seen a similar one (maybe on a Kyugunto?), but I'm having trouble finding th

Default Help With Kanji on Imperial Household Dirk

Trying to find someone who knows the meaning of the marking on this Imperial Household ministry dirk. I know I've seen a similar one (maybe on a Kyugunto?), but I'm having trouble finding the thread.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	322.1 KB 
ID:	985013   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	323.0 KB 
ID:	985012  

Using Guy's symbols, I found a translation software that gives some definitions. My attempts at translating kanji have been pretty poor, so I post this in the hopes it will trigger someone who really knows! I also don't know the proper order the symbols should be read through the square, but then, if they might not be meant to be a sentence, but more a collection of meaningful ideas:
    ム - Moon
    山 - Top; summit; mountain
    正 - True; righteous; just; honets; rightfully
    又 - Again; moreover; too; once

I suspect it is a collection of meaningful ideas like we say "God, Family, Country" or "Duty, Honor, Country", but I don't know and am still searching.