Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial Japan Military Sake Cups

Article about: Just a quick note to inform everyone that my Japanese military sake cup site will soon be permanently offline. If you wish to copy any pictures, text, etc., please do so ASAP. Imperial Japan

Default Imperial Japan Military Sake Cups

Just a quick note to inform everyone that my Japanese military sake cup site will soon be permanently offline.
    If you wish to copy any pictures, text, etc., please do so ASAP.

Imperial Japan Sake Cups & Bottles

My medal website is still operating.
    Dai Nippon Military Antiques Medals and Badges

Best,
    Rich

MAP
    ?

A very nice collection of cups Rich. Looks like a nice resource. Too bad you are taking it down.

And welcome to the forum.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks, Michael!

?

HI Rich,

Thinking out loud here ... what would it take to have it remain on line?

Regards,
    Stu

Stu,

Thanks for your interest in the site. You may be one of the 10 people in the world who think the site is worth preserving! LOL!
    I suppose if 100s of people were accessing it, I would be more inclined to keep it running... Not happening, though.

The site will be offline soon, so screenshot any pages you feel are important. Sorry--I know there are over 300 pages there!

It has been like a child to me over the years, but, like all of my real children, I have to let it go. (Bad metaphor sorry)

MAP
    ?

Quote by imperialjapan View Post
    Stu,

Thanks for your interest in the site. You may be one of the 10 people in the world who think the site is worth preserving! LOL!
    I suppose if 100s of people were accessing it, I would be more inclined to keep it running... Not happening, though.

The site will be offline soon, so screenshot any pages you feel are important. Sorry--I know there are over 300 pages there!

It has been like a child to me over the years, but, like all of my real children, I have to let it go. (Bad metaphor sorry)
    Sorry to hear. But you have tons of photos and lots of knowledge in this area I would assume. If you stick around here I'm sure you will enjoy it and could provide much insight into this area of collecting
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)