Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Japan conflict with china medal opinions

Article about: Hello all, i would like to get your opinions and also share with you my first Japanese item in my collection a Japanese conflict with china medal with its case.

Default Japan conflict with china medal opinions

Hello all,
    i would like to get your opinions and also share with you my first Japanese item in my collection a Japanese conflict with china medal with its case.

Japan conflict with china medal opinionsJapan conflict with china medal opinions

?

Dan don't know sod all about these!! but it looks rather nice now I can see it lol... Cheers Terry.

Looks like a very nice, authentic example.

I recently put together a small collection of Japanese medals and insignia. They can be found very cheap on Japanese ebay. The big problem is that shipping time from Japan to your part of the world may be lengthy.

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Looks like a very nice, authentic example.

I recently put together a small collection of Japanese medals and insignia. They can be found very cheap on Japanese ebay. The big problem is that shipping time from Japan to your part of the world may be lengthy.

Thanks Joe,
    thats a nice collection you have,
    I only payed £25 for it so its not bad, my next pick up on the Japanese front i hope will be a Manchuria medal.

Thanks, Daniel!

It doesn't sound like you paid too much at all. Beware... Collecting Japanese items is addictive!

?

A nice medal, £25 is a good price

Thanks for your compliments however i already have caught the collecting disease many moons ago