Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Japan at War Book

Article about: The update to Japan at War is nearing finish. The earlier rendition came out some years back. Much has been added. Thanks to Nick Komiya, Rick Scovel, Robert Kennington and many others for t

?

Default Japan at War Book

The update to Japan at War is nearing finish. The earlier rendition came out some years back. Much has been added. Thanks to Nick Komiya, Rick Scovel, Robert Kennington and many others for their help in realizing this book. Nearly 900 pages in full color. Here is the proposed cover.
    Best Regards, Arditi (Russ A.)

Japan at War Book

Speaking of Japan At War, you may enjoy this book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Japan-War-1.../dp/1781555451

I can't remember ... is this the book that will have the below page showing my late father-in-law?

How much will the book cost?

Thanks,
    --Guy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japan at War Book  

Rod
    ?

Yes Guy, it's the one. I haven't seen a price for it yet but I'd like one too

Rod

?

Yes Sir...your page is prominent within. We will not print for a few months, as we have another book to print soon. The book is finished basically. Not sure how much, but it will be a small print run and fairly expensive I would guess due to cash restrictions. I make nothing and will charge what 48 Hour books charges me. Thanks for your help Rod.
    Best, Arditi (Russ A.)

Quote by arditi View Post
    Yes Sir...your page is prominent within. We will not print for a few months, as we have another book to print soon. The book is finished basically. Not sure how much, but it will be a small print run and fairly expensive I would guess due to cash restrictions. I make nothing and will charge what 48 Hour books charges me. Thanks for your help Rod.
    Best, Arditi (Russ A.)
    Thanks Russ,

Don't know if I can afford it, but can you send me a notice when it is available?

Thanks,
    --Guy

And me please.

Me too, please
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

?

I'll keep you posted Gentlemen. I'll try to keep this a non-selling thread. I just wanted to share mine and the other's excitement on the near finish of the book.
    Best to all, Arditi

Rod
    ?

My pleasure Russ.

It's going to be a stellar publication, the wiki best from the Japanese military collector community between two covers. I'm pretty excited about it!

Rod

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast