Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

japanese battle flag

Article about: by zwerge The 5 large kanji on the left say,Prayers For Everlasting Fortune In War,the rest of it is usually the names of the people wishing him this good fortune. Yes, this is correct, it i

Default japanese battle flag

hey guys ,can some one interpit this flag please.it was captured on luzon bought from a vet. sorry pics are not the best

Default Re: japanese battle flag

i will try again.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture japanese battle flag  

more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture japanese battle flag   japanese battle flag  

is anyone out there that can help???

Hi pond boss, these flags are sometimes difficult to translate. This is one language you can't throw into a translator. Your photos are actually pretty darn good. They can be magnified. Unfortunately, I don't know of any forum members off-hand that can translate for you. Take a look around where you live and see if you can find someone where you live can read it. Try a high school or college.

Jay

yes,,,definitely worth a try at a local college or university Asian language dept...nice looking flag...

thanks guys..i will try your advice . enjoy the flag(its silk too.)

?

The 5 large kanji on the left say,Prayers For Everlasting Fortune In War,the rest of it is usually the names of the people wishing him this good fortune.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Its amazing how vibrant and bright the red is after all these years. Nice looking flag.

I agree with the others, ask around. High schools and Uni's have a language dept. Im sure if you went to one of these places and asked politely they will be happy to help.

Cheers-

Darren.

thanks im hoping there is a date,unit name and the name of the owner.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast