Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese document, not sure what it is .....ideas?

Article about: Here is a Japanese document, i originally was told, and from a photo, had seen this labeled as a surrender leaflet, dropped into G.C. etc. As pointed out when i put a post in the Western All

?

Default Japanese document, not sure what it is .....ideas?

Here is a Japanese document, i originally was told, and from a photo, had seen this labeled as a surrender leaflet, dropped into G.C. etc. As pointed out when i put a post in the Western Allies, documents section, surrender leaflets were normally printed in dual languages.....so any other ideas?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese document, not sure what  it is .....ideas?   Japanese document, not sure what  it is .....ideas?  

Japanese document, not sure what  it is .....ideas?  

Default Re: Japanese document, not sure what it is .....ideas?

I'm on it...

It's a Japanese 'Alcoholics Anonymous' pamphlet.

?

No way. ..... seriously. .... lol

From my friend Takehito:

Not specifically a "surrender leaflet" but is a psychological warfare propaganda leaflet meant for the Japanese populace.
    The contents talks about how the emperor of Japan is a proponent of peace and is being tricked into this war by the military brass who are responsible for the ransacking, and it's soldier's deaths for the sole benefit of their personal gain.

Good stuff Joe......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

I can't take any of the glory, Steve. It belongs all to Takehito! Whenever stuff like this comes up I just send him pics and say: "Duh... please help!"

?

No
    It says "Good for 1 free massage with happy ending" at Yoko mama sans, Tokyo. Bring a friend and get 1 future happy end massage.