Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Japanese helmet liner ok i assume opinions needed please

Article about: Well I just popped in to have a look and it's sold. I definatly think it's a repaint with a net on to jazz it up as there is no wear in it whatsoever. For an apparent vet bring back it doesn

Default Japanese helmet liner ok i assume opinions needed please

Japanese helmet liner ok i assume opinions needed pleaseJapanese helmet i have been offered i assume a repaint with genuine liner opinions please

- - Updated - -

Unsure to location of helmets vent set at an angle i thought they are normally straight and level?

- - Updated - -

Attachment 362148
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese helmet liner ok i assume opinions needed please   Japanese helmet liner ok i assume opinions needed please  

Attached Images Attached Images Japanese helmet liner ok i assume opinions needed please  Japanese helmet liner ok i assume opinions needed please 

Default Re: Japanese helmet liner ok i assume opinions needed please

Hard to see with these pics, plus the net covers the details I want to see. Looks like the star is over the net which is something I haven't seen before. Insides pic is to small to see anything from to. I agree it's a repaint though as it looks to yellow. Would love to see some better pics first though before we draw a conclusion

Jason

These are the only pics i have im afraid the liner to me looks good been offered ths for 150 is this too much if it has had a repaint?

I know next to nothing about Jap lids but I'd never buy a helmet on pics like this. It's as likely to be a complete repro as real, you can't tell.

?

You would definitely need better pics....there are a lot of repros out there

The thing that bothers me is the vent hole set behind the ear at an angle never seen this before but liner is definately text book.

Heres the ebay item number 380449330220

Going to pass on this guys although from pics i have seen on ebay liner looks good rather have a good genuine one with a decent genuine paint job.

I think passing is a good idea, without better pics it's to hard to tell.

Jason

The liner looks good to me, but if it didn't sell at £50 something must be very wrong (paint?) that I am not experienced enough to pick up on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast