Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Japanese Naval Belt buckle

Article about: Thought I'd show my first Japanese buckle. I have many, many German examples ... but this is my first Japanese one. Navy model that is in two pieces. Quite heavy! Looks like it is arsenal ma

Default Japanese Naval Belt buckle

Thought I'd show my first Japanese buckle. I have many, many German examples ... but this is my first Japanese one. Navy model that is in two pieces. Quite heavy!
    Looks like it is arsenal marked as well - but I have no clue what they mean (yet). Anyhoot - couldn't pass it up as I do like Japanese items more and more and, hell, I'm a buckle guy!

Here are some pics! ....and if the arsenal markings do mean anything to anyone - I'd love to hear about 'em! Thanks in advance!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese Naval Belt buckle   Japanese Naval Belt buckle  

Japanese Naval Belt buckle   Japanese Naval Belt buckle  

Japanese Naval Belt buckle   Japanese Naval Belt buckle  

Default Re: Japanese Naval Belt buckle

Doesn't really fit in with my German buckles - so I decided to display it under my Japanese helmet.

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese Naval Belt buckle  

A very fine piece indeed, sorry i cant be of much help regarding the stamps.

Thanks for showing and if you ever feel like selling any of your Japanese items i would certainly be interested

Thank you Seibei! Glad you like it!

Rob

?

hi,very nice buckle !! i seen a hole rig buckle belt hangers and its signed ?how much would be a good price for the hole set up?just did not want to pay to much...thanks guys!!

?

0729 i also have a chance to buy this,sorry abought the picture but this is the only way i know how to post it?its from the computor ...thanks just did not know the price on one of these?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese Naval Belt buckle  

a complete rig (depending on condition) might go for about $300.....can't help you with the cap badge...I have no clue!
    Good luck!
    Rob

The lyre-shaped mark is for the Suya Company of Tokyo. Jim

Hi Jim!~ Thanks so much for that info! Love learning about stuff like this! I had no idea and my knowledge of Japanese markings is quite limited!
    Cheers and thanks again!
    Rob

?

Hi Rob , that is a wonderful buckle , i love it , and thanks for the great photos
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast