MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Japanese navy set up....buckle

Article about: Here is a original navy set up that i got from my new freind he has a very nice collection and does sell i got this and an army and the navy visor concade ,and he is holding a nice german fl

?

Default Japanese navy set up....buckle

Here is a original navy set up that i got from my new freind he has a very nice collection and does sell i got this and an army and the navy visor concade ,and he is holding a nice german flage and japanes belt and buckle??he just got it and is going to let me know abought the typ..dont know if i can post his web page here ,so i will wait until someone tells me as i do not what to mess anything up. THE GOLD IS PRETTY BAD BUT THE MIDDLE IS SIVER,MOST ARE JUST GOLD THE ONES THAT ARE POSTED ON HERE?I GUESS THERE ARE DIFFERENT MAKERS?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese navy set up....buckle   Japanese navy set up....buckle  

Last edited by pammy; 04-17-2010 at 08:01 PM.

?

Default Re: Japanese navy set up....buckle

Will clean up some if i want to but its just the way he found it as thats how i like it,,,,he found this and a bunch of other things in a barn in pa..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese navy set up....buckle  

?

Here are the others the visor peice is mint,and the army is close but it does have some moth nips to the blue backing,but i can live with it for the price i paid,,,you guys need to check out his web site hes trust worthy and i can just go to his house anytime..he ships out same day as when he receives payments!!just wanted to try and help him as hes one of the good guys!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese navy set up....buckle   Japanese navy set up....buckle  

?

Two more,,

?

just found the perfect place for now !lamp shade i already cheched its not hot!!

?

Silver middle.. WHEN I FIRST CALLED ABOUGHT THESE ITEMS THE GUY COULD BELIVE A GIRL WAS INTO THIS STUFF!!WELL WE MEET INPERSON AND KNOW HE KNOWS HE MEET ME AND MY FREIND UP IN P.A WERE I GUESS LIKE AMERICAN PICKERS HE FINDS SOME GREAT ITEMS ALL UP IN THE VALLEY IN CHADS FORD PA ,,,WELL WE ARE FREINDS NOW AS HE HAS A FEW MORE THINGS HE IS HOLDING,,IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHECK OUT HIS STUFF JUST P.M ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFO..I THINK I WILL JUST COLLECT JAPANESE BUCKLES AND BELTS....THANKS PAMMY
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese navy set up....buckle  

Hi, Pammy !

The gold and silver colours on the buckles may be for different levels of rank.
    You are into this stuff pretty deep now huh ?

Japanese military things are fairly hard to find on this continent !

Regards, Steve.

?

Hi steve,yes he does and yes its very adictive!!when i was e-mailing him at first and telling him im interested he said is this a gift for someone,,and i said yes for myself,and he said there is no way a girl can like this stuff,,well anyway we became freinds !
    Last edited by pammy; 04-18-2010 at 04:59 AM.

Quote by pammy View Post
    Hi steve,yes he does and yes its very adictive!!when i was e-mailing him at first and telling him im interested he said is this a gift for someone,,and i said yes for myself,and he said there is no way a girl can like this stuff,,well anyway we became freinds and i guess because his wife hates it?/

Addictive ?

Nah....................

Regards, Steve.

?

hi,does anyone know if the navy belt could be before ww2? as the silver being so nice and the wearof gold so bad? i guess from the barn/poor storage or from salt water??
    Last edited by pammy; 04-18-2010 at 02:05 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast