Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese Optics - Type 98 Light (weight) Theodolite with Periscope

Article about: Here is my Type 98 Light (weight) Theodolite with Periscope attachment. Dated June 1943 and manufactured by the Tokyo Optical Company, Ltd., or what has been known for the past several decad

Default Japanese Optics - Type 98 Light (weight) Theodolite with Periscope

Here is my Type 98 Light (weight) Theodolite with Periscope attachment.

Dated June 1943 and manufactured by the Tokyo Optical Company, Ltd., or what has been known for the past several decades as Topcon

This Type 98 differs from the other version as it has three lugs for receiving the periscope and a thread just forward of the front lens for mounting the counter weight. When the periscope and counter weight is in use the compass can't be mounted.

I am on the lookout for a tripod to fit this Type 98 so if anyone knows of one for sale please contact me.

Japanese Optics - Type 98 Light (weight) Theodolite with PeriscopeJapanese Optics - Type 98 Light (weight) Theodolite with PeriscopeJapanese Optics - Type 98 Light (weight) Theodolite with PeriscopeJapanese Optics - Type 98 Light (weight) Theodolite with PeriscopeJapanese Optics - Type 98 Light (weight) Theodolite with PeriscopeJapanese Optics - Type 98 Light (weight) Theodolite with Periscope

?

Great optics.