Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese Paper Document? Translation Help Please

Article about: Hello I came across this Japanese type document the other day and I cant figure it out what it might be. I was wondering if anyone knows what it is and could translate it. It measures about

?

Default Japanese Paper Document? Translation Help Please

Hello

I came across this Japanese type document the other day and I cant figure it out what it might be.
    I was wondering if anyone knows what it is and could translate it.
    It measures about 18x30 and the paper is fragile.
    Thank you very much for your time and your help
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese Paper Document? Translation Help Please   Japanese Paper Document? Translation Help Please  

Japanese Paper Document? Translation Help Please   Japanese Paper Document? Translation Help Please  

Japanese Paper Document? Translation Help Please   Japanese Paper Document? Translation Help Please  

That is a realized price list from a 1935 auction of art objects from the disposal of family assets of the Ariga family.

?

Hello Nick

Thank You so much for the help and translation. I thought it might be military related LOL
    thanks again
    Tony

Not anything of interest to a militaria collector, but a major event for Japanese art collectors. Here's the auction list and the blue links will take you to photos of the items.
    ???