Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

japanese relic helmet

Article about: Sorry for writhing here. I woud like to buy one relic japanese helmet. but not too salty.

?

Default japanese relic helmet

Sorry for writhing here. I woud like to buy one relic japanese helmet. but not too salty.

I don't really see a lot of Japanese relic helmets around, at least not on the usual places I peruse on a daily basis --- I would watch ebay or simply trawl the web using "japanese relic helmet" (or something similar) as a search phrase. You could also of course post a wanted ad on the E-stand here.

Good luck!

?

Some of the Relics I,ve seen at shows are demanding high prices especially in the UK. One helmet was rusted almost to a thin layer and £100 was being asked, one in reasonable condition without a liner can cost £200-250, I wish I had kept my IJN helmet I found on an old dump when I was younger

?

you find old japanese helmet in dump in UK? jesus!!!! maybe there is some in croatia...im kidding. i am afraid of ebay and buyng anything like that at all...so i was thinking if someboady on this forum had one. i will give money,or 7 german relic helmets from ex yugoslav battlefields for that. we are all collectors here