Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese summer tunic: Authentic WW II?

Article about: Dear all, I bought this Janpanese summer tunic by the same buyer I had bought the winter tunic (see my other thread). What do you think about? Authentic WW 2? With best wishes alter musketie

Default Japanese summer tunic: Authentic WW II?

Dear all,

I bought this Janpanese summer tunic by the same buyer I had bought the winter tunic (see my other thread). What do you think about? Authentic WW 2?

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    P.S.: I think maybe a new passion of mine is born: Japanese militaria

Japanese summer tunic: Authentic WW II?Japanese summer tunic: Authentic WW II?Japanese summer tunic: Authentic WW II?Japanese summer tunic: Authentic WW II?Japanese summer tunic: Authentic WW II?Japanese summer tunic: Authentic WW II?Japanese summer tunic: Authentic WW II?Japanese summer tunic: Authentic WW II?
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

?

Another unissued tunic it looks good to me.

MAP
    ?

Nice unissued stock. These were liberated by the thousands during the occupation of Japan. Common, not expensive but going up in price. Grab them when you can!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Dear SteveR, Dear MAP,

Thank you very much for your evaluations. When I was a boy I was very interested in such an exotic army like the Japanese in WW 2 and the stories of soldiers still being in the jungle after the war was over for 30 years. Later when I started collecting in my youth I don't even think about to get Japanese objects of WW 2 because it was too far away from my local sellers. But the internet changed everything and reduced distances between countries and continents on the map but in the mind too.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice unissued stock. These were liberated by the thousands during the occupation of Japan. Common, not expensive but going up in price. Grab them when you can!
    Yes Sir, I grabed it May I ask you how much the average price is please?

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

MAP
    ?

It's been 3 or more years when I got my three. Like yours, some are said to have re-attached insignia. Think I paid $100 to $125.

Japanese Warrant Officers Wool M98 Tunic
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    It's been 3 or more years when I got my three. Like yours, some are said to have re-attached insignia. Think I paid $100 to $125.

Japanese Warrant Officers Wool M98 Tunic

Dear MAP,

Thank you very much for your information. In my cases, it's almost the same (about 100 $).

With best wishes
    alter musketier

Now, the both tunics arrived and they look very well. I am very happy Never thought about to get such exotic tunics. Thank you very much again for your evaluations.

With best wishes
    alter musketier