Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Japanese Sun Helmet

Article about: Another item of my expensive day yesterday. It was like Christmas morning except I had to pay for everything..Eitherway a very happy day. Really liking this pick up! Don't see them often. A

?

I also am certain this is an exc. cond. unissued sun helmet. The name stamps are either, as mentioned, inspectors or manufacture. The owners name would be hand written in blank area of white sewn in label. Also are you aware of what the loops are along the interior rim edge? This late model pith could be worn atop the steel helmet. Once sun helmet chinstrap is loosened it would fit & loops would clip over steel helmet rim

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jareth View Post
    I also am certain this is an exc. cond. unissued sun helmet. The name stamps are either, as mentioned, inspectors or manufacture. The owners name would be hand written in blank area of white sewn in label. Also are you aware of what the loops are along the interior rim edge? This late model pith could be worn atop the steel helmet. Once sun helmet chinstrap is loosened it would fit & loops would clip over steel helmet rim
    Jareth,

Alway happy when you chime in, whether the news is good or ...not so good. Yes. Know these "Sun hats/helmets" could fit over the type 90 helmet. Prior to purchasing, I read with great interest the thread from last year here in WRF that you , Taka-San and others provided great info on.

Japanese Cloth Pith Helmet

Thanks as always,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3