Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese Type 99 Sniper Arisaka

Article about: I thought someone might appreciate this Japanese Type 99 Sniper Rifle I just purchased. The Type 99 Sniper is all matching with full mum and with Cutback Scope Block. The scope is only about

?

Default Japanese Type 99 Sniper Arisaka

I thought someone might appreciate this Japanese Type 99 Sniper Rifle I just purchased.
    Japanese Type 99 Sniper ArisakaJapanese Type 99 Sniper ArisakaJapanese Type 99 Sniper ArisakaJapanese Type 99 Sniper ArisakaJapanese Type 99 Sniper ArisakaJapanese Type 99 Sniper ArisakaJapanese Type 99 Sniper ArisakaJapanese Type 99 Sniper ArisakaJapanese Type 99 Sniper ArisakaJapanese Type 99 Sniper ArisakaJapanese Type 99 Sniper Arisaka
    The Type 99 Sniper is all matching with full mum and with Cutback Scope Block. The scope is only about 300 off from the Rifle Serial Number.
    kaydee

Nice, especially with a full daisy. Does it have the number 99 in front of the number on the top of the scope?

?

No it doesn't but wish it did. Here is an image.
    Japanese Type 99 Sniper Arisaka

Quote by arisakadogs View Post
    Nice, especially with a full daisy. Does it have the number 99 in front of the number on the top of the scope?

Your scope is for a Kokura T-97 sniper rifle. The proper scope for a "cut back" should be marked like this on top. Silly me, I've had two of these "cut backs" with the proper scopes and sold both of them. I cut my snipers down to a Kokura T-97 and a T-99 with the 4X scope when I retired.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese Type 99 Sniper Arisaka  

Very nice!

?

Let's see double stock proofs

?

Default Double Stock Proofs

Jareth,
    You asked so here they are. The Na and Ri.
    Japanese Type 99 Sniper ArisakaJapanese Type 99 Sniper Arisaka
    kaydee

?

Arisakadogs,
    Thanks for the information. If anyone has the scope with serial number 5101 and the 99 before the scope NO, I'll give my next born for it.
    kaydee