Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Japanese WW2 Leather Ammo Pouch

Article about: I am very pleased with myself today! This came in this afternoon straight from Japan. Nice looking ammo pouch without to much damage. Leather is still in good condition and its still in a so

Default Japanese WW2 Leather Ammo Pouch

I am very pleased with myself today! This came in this afternoon straight from Japan. Nice looking ammo pouch without to much damage. Leather is still in good condition and its still in a solid shape. Also there is a paper label on the lid with a number on it. Would this be the unit number? Pity its missing the top strap but doesn't detract.

Anyone know of where I could possibly find a top strap?

Cheers
    Jason
    Japanese WW2 Leather Ammo PouchJapanese WW2 Leather Ammo PouchJapanese WW2 Leather Ammo PouchJapanese WW2 Leather Ammo Pouch

Default Re: Japanese WW2 Leather Ammo Pouch

Very cool, Jason! These pouches are pretty hard to come by and are very expensive. Unless your source in Japan has replacement parts and straps for it you may be out of luck...

Hiya Joe,

I was please to get this one and it didnt break the bank which is good. Fits the look of my Type 38 in this condition so I am happy if I never find a strap. Well done on your Japanese rifle BTW

Jason

Thanks, Jason!

?

I would be a lot happier if what I got in the mail was one of those pretty little mamasans straight from Japan.
    Of course the happiness would only last till mama gets home then I would walking around the house with her old cowgirl boot stuck very deeply in my butt.

?

Steve , please reserve such comments as posted above for the local bar ! They are not what we are looking for on this forum ! Input relevent to the OP's item are of course welcome , thank you !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Quote by VolksJager View Post
    I am very pleased with myself today! This came in this afternoon straight from Japan. Nice looking ammo pouch without to much damage. Leather is still in good condition and its still in a solid shape. Also there is a paper label on the lid with a number on it. Would this be the unit number? Pity its missing the top strap but doesn't detract.

Anyone know of where I could possibly find a top strap?

Cheers
    Jason
    Japanese WW2 Leather Ammo PouchJapanese WW2 Leather Ammo PouchJapanese WW2 Leather Ammo PouchJapanese WW2 Leather Ammo Pouch

A nice pouch Jason , congrats , it's unusual to see the label is not in Japanese script , i'll look into it
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Thanks Alan, any info would be much appriciated

Cheers
    Jason

Hello all,
    I just received a box of WW2 items from my grandpa. Included was this ammo pack. Looks like pretty good condition and has the top strap. Not that I would want to sell this but would kind of like to know its worth. Also included is a Samauri sword, Helmet, a couple daggers, bayonet, shoulder pistol holster etc. I am new to this site and it would be helpful if I could get some help identifying these items.

Hi Matty,

You'll have to start your own threads (a thread for each item is preferred) and post high quality, detailed photos of every item from every angle. Natural light works best and make sure your items aren't obscured by shadows.

A lot of us on the forum shy away from giving out appraisals (a lot of people use us for finding out how much their items are worth, never say thank you and vanish from the forum). At the very least, we can help you identify your items and you can figure out that they have sold for on ebay and what Militaria dealers are asking for them.

Welcome to the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast