MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Japans NCO shin-gunto, non-commissioned officer, opinions Please Gents!

Article about: This sword is up for sale, what do you Gents think of this mid type sword? It has a Nagoya Arsenal blade the serial number should be read with the cutting edge upward. He also has a nice fla

?

Default Re: Japans NCO shin-gunto, non-commissioned officer, opinions Please Gents!

well Guy, thats what im trying to do, but price is moving up real fast.
    it reaches the 150 dollar level, and it aint stopping as it seems..

So how high can i go on this one?

seller doesnt reply nor calls back, so i guess he lets the bidding do the work.

nasty...

Ger

?

Default Re: Japans NCO shin-gunto, non-commissioned officer, opinions Please Gents!

What's the bidding at now and when does it close?

Without seeing the requested additional pictures I'd not pay more than 450 USD for that sword. The flag perhaps adds another 250 USD to the value of the package for a total of 700 USD.

To be clear, if the requested pictures supported a sword in good condition it would then be worth more but the lack of communication by the seller leads me to think caution is in order.

Regards,
    Stu

Buy the sword and then sell it to me

I'd pay $200-250 for the flag.

--Guy

?

I have made the seller an offer by mail, outside the bidding.
    And he accepted it, restrictions: better high res. pics, so i can make out the quality and state of the sword.
    If pics are satisfying then we have a deal.

The deal includes the flag, so Guy lets wait what the pics will do.....
    If the flag means that much to you, i will sell it to you ( when the deal is done)

regards,
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 06-19-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Thanks Ger; let's continue our talk via PM.

--Guy

?

So hows the bidding going Ger??... Have you won yet??. Let us all know when have or haven't? Cheers Terry.

?

Hi Terry

ive had contact with the seller and he promised me proper pics tomorrow.
    If all looks good, we have a deal and I will pick them up coming tuesday evening.

Ger

?

Sounds like a good plan Ger...Looking forward to seeing this sword & flag...Catch up tomorrow normal time old bean!!!! Cheers Terry.

?

Well Gents,

i got some pictures of the grip, here they are:

story of the sword:
    a dutch family work in the early 1950s for the US Civil Air Transport, a cover up for the CIA
    because he was Dutch, he was permitted to live in a Chinese village, his neighbor was a high ranking Officer of tjang KaI sjek, they became friends, and these object were given in friendship, also a anti China propoganda print came with it, size 29x34 cm.
    a pic is included now:
    Now what you think about this grip?
    Thx,
    Ger
    Japans NCO shin-gunto, non-commissioned officer, opinions Please Gents!
    Japans NCO shin-gunto, non-commissioned officer, opinions Please Gents!Japans NCO shin-gunto, non-commissioned officer, opinions Please Gents!Japans NCO shin-gunto, non-commissioned officer, opinions Please Gents!Japans NCO shin-gunto, non-commissioned officer, opinions Please Gents!Japans NCO shin-gunto, non-commissioned officer, opinions Please Gents!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast