Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Latest catch a nice Gunto Type 95 NCO sword

Article about: This one landed today, its a nice type 95 sword, with a great blade and lots of the Original paint on both scabbard and grip. Sword and scabbard have matching numbers, and the sword has arse

?

Default Latest catch a nice Gunto Type 95 NCO sword

This one landed today, its a nice type 95 sword, with a great blade and lots of the Original paint on both scabbard and grip.
    Sword and scabbard have matching numbers, and the sword has arsenal markings.
    enjoy the pics!
    Ger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest catch a nice Gunto Type 95 NCO sword   Latest catch a nice Gunto Type 95 NCO sword  

Latest catch a nice Gunto Type 95 NCO sword   Latest catch a nice Gunto Type 95 NCO sword  

Latest catch a nice Gunto Type 95 NCO sword   Latest catch a nice Gunto Type 95 NCO sword  

?

A real example Ger , was this one sourced in Europe ?
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Hi Ger,

Great example of the iron tsuba version 2 (or perhaps 2A ... I can't see the front seppa) and I'm pleased to see it's in your hands where it will be appreciated. As you probably know from reviewing the arsenal marking examples in the pinned thread that one was Gifu made at the Nagoya Arsenal under Kokura administration. I'll add in a picture of a similarly marked sword from my own collection for comparison.

Regards,
    Stu
    Latest catch a nice Gunto Type 95 NCO sword

Great nco sword!!!!!!!! Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words!

Al i bought this one in the States
    Stu the pinned tread was and is a great help, learned a lot from it
    helped me getting started so to say

Regards,
    Ger

I like it.

Something I have always wanted to add to my collection one day.

Well done.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ger a nice Gunto...Glad it turned up safe..& some good photos too.. Cheers Terry.

?

[QUOTE=gerrit;996367] ... Stu the pinned tread was and is a great help, learned a lot from it
    helped me getting started so to say ... [QUOTE]

Thanks for that Ger. Good to know it was of assistance to you.

Regards,
    Stu

?

That's a very nice sword with lots of character Thanks for showing!

Danny