Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Leather Japanese Nambu Pistol Holster

Article about: Hello all, This is another item I have been searching for and happily found recently. Appears to be unmarked. I am unsure which type but certainly for the Nambu pistol. The very best!

Default Leather Japanese Nambu Pistol Holster

Hello all,
    This is another item I have been searching for and happily found recently. Appears to be unmarked. I am unsure which type but certainly for the Nambu pistol.
    The very best!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leather Japanese Nambu Pistol Holster   Leather Japanese Nambu Pistol Holster  

Leather Japanese Nambu Pistol Holster   Leather Japanese Nambu Pistol Holster  

Hey Chris I cant tell for sure but apart from the flap over the ammunition It appears to be for a Type 26 Revolver??? Very hard to find with the shoulder strap.here is an example of the one I have...However I am not a "Gun Guy" Regards Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leather Japanese Nambu Pistol Holster   Leather Japanese Nambu Pistol Holster  

Leather Japanese Nambu Pistol Holster   Leather Japanese Nambu Pistol Holster  

MAP
    ?

It's a type III for the type 14 Nambu pistol. Very nice example

Here is a great resource for all things Nambu related...

Nambu World: Type 14 Accessories
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

And the home page. Terry has done a fantastic job putting this site together. She helped me out when I picked up my pistol/holster

Nambu World: Teri
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Leather Holster

Geoff-
    As usual, your posted item is in very nice condition! Do you have the holster for it as well?

MichaelB

Nice pick up, especially with a shoulder strap. The leather should clean up nicely. John

Hello Mike,I do have the holster

Leather Japanese Nambu Pistol Holster  

Default Holster

Another winner Geoff! Thanks for posting.

MichaelB

Thanks Mike,I'm still looking for the elusive original cleaning rod....