Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Matching Japanese NCO Sword

Article about: Hello all. Please see the pics below of a sword I'm considering purchasing. The seller wants \\$600 for this. I'd be willing to pay about \\$350 USD. What do you think would be a fair price? Tha

?

I wish I could find swords like this for four hundred and fifty dollars

Quote by Alex W View Post
    I wish I could find swords like this for four hundred and fifty dollars
    Alex,

Oh, that would be more expensive to you: AUD 485.260

--Guy

?

Charlie, pm sent. Very nice sword!

For anyone still paying attention, I bought this sword today and it's really a beauty. The only issue is that the latch that keeps the scabbard connected is just slightly off to where it doesn't quite completely catch. Otherwise, it's very very nice. I will upload pics soon.

?

Great! I look forward to seeing them.

Now, there are several reasons why a latch may not make full contact. Please take some good photos so that we can assess the situation before recommending any action. It could be that you should leave well enough alone but it could also be something simple to deal with.

Regards,
    Stu

?

By the way, a name we could call you by would be appreciated. Makes for a friendlier atmosphere, something we strive for in the Japanese sub forum.

Regards,
    Stu

Sure thing. I'm Ethan. Here are some other pics of the sword. There is a picture of the latch that I mentioned that won't quite catch. Matching Japanese NCO SwordMatching Japanese NCO SwordMatching Japanese NCO SwordMatching Japanese NCO SwordMatching Japanese NCO SwordMatching Japanese NCO SwordMatching Japanese NCO SwordMatching Japanese NCO Sword

?

Very nice!

MAP
    ?

Naptime. If you can squeeze out the extra $100, I would go with what the other forum member say. It looks nice. If this was on the East Coast near me I would buy it. (hey maybe we can swap if the the German Unit Flag you like ....just kidding). You could aways bring it to a swap meet and make some money on it.

MAP
    ?

Too late. Didn't see you already purchased it before I posted my last thread. Sorry and nice sword

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast