Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mystery katana

Article about: Hi guys. I have a Kitana, and supposedly it's WW2. My fiance got it from a friend, and says that it has trace DNA on it. Itdoesn't have any signs of forging ie. folds grain, but I know a lot

I don't expect anyone to know own what I am doing. I also don't appreciate people taking shots like that,and I could have replied with something way lower, but what good would that have done? As I said, there is no option to add pictures. I've looked over the instructions, and did what they said in the settings. But if there is no option to add, I can't add. Could it be that I can't afford a subscription, and I'm not a paying member?

Ok.. when adding a new post to this thread, click on the "go advanced" button, next to the quick reply button.

It will bring you to a new page, at the top of the text box next to the smiley icon is a paper clip button. That will open a new box. At the top right corner there is a green "plus" icon. Click on that and then the Choose File button to add a picture
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Storm,when you go to button GO advanced there is a boot on that will allow you to post pictures.
    I do ask you to take a deep breath and relax. This forum as many experts in many fields and are willing to help. But I will say choose your words carefully please. You will catch more flies with honey than... You fill in the blank.

[COLOR="silver"]- - ------- - -[/
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Banned Enough said
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Since you can only provide insults to those who wanted to help you, please follow me to the door of no return

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12