Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Nambu Type 94

Article about: I haven't had a chance to show off my new piece. I had to sell my Walther P38 to get it. I love the look of these type 94's. Although very ugly, covered with bad machining and sharp edges, i

Default Nambu Type 94

I haven't had a chance to show off my new piece. I had to sell my Walther P38 to get it. Nambu Type 94Nambu Type 94

I love the look of these type 94's. Although very ugly, covered with bad machining and sharp edges, it is a beautiful gun. It is all matching minus the magazine.

MAP
    ?

Man...did the quality decline or what! Very rough. But I would be happy to own an example one day. Congrats

A late war example for sure. 44 and beyond.

Type 94 Photo Gallery

watch out for that sear...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Man...did the quality decline or what! Very rough. But I would be happy to own an example one day. Congrats

A late war example for sure. 44 and beyond.

Type 94 Photo Gallery

watch out for that sear...
    I don't think I will shoot it but it wouldn't surprise me if it did still shoot on its own.

Now I need to find an earlier example.

Nice piece! I have been wanting one for quite a while.They have always reminded me of an old Sci-Fi Ray gun! Although I am not a big "Gun Guy" I do have a few examples of some of the firearms.Here is an example of a Type 26 revolver a Dear friend had from an Uncle who crashed flying over the Burma "Hump".His remains were found just recently, but his footlocker came home back then and the pistol was in with his effects.I am very proud to be the caretaker.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nambu Type 94   Nambu Type 94  

Nambu Type 94   Nambu Type 94  

Nambu Type 94   Nambu Type 94  

Nambu Type 94  

Nice type 94. 8/44 production. Thanks for posting. I do not have all the years but do have some duplicates if looking for another year. Please post Mag pic and number. You may have someones correct mag to trade if you wish. I will check my extra mags to see if I have yours.
    John

Very rare to see a Type 26 revolver in that condition! Looks to be as nice as mine! I like what Harry Derby once told me. "They were a poor design executed beautifully". Super nice piece. Here are some photo of mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nambu Type 94   Nambu Type 94  

Nambu Type 94  

Here is my late Type 94 with canvas holster and two matching mags.

Nambu Type 94