Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nambu Type B (Baby Nambu) Rig to share

Article about: I completed a Baby Nambu rig for the most part. The holster and gun came from the same person. The cleaning rod is a reproduction and the rounds are original. I still need a shoulder strap,

Default Nambu Type B (Baby Nambu) Rig to share

I completed a Baby Nambu rig for the most part. The holster and gun came from the same person. The cleaning rod is a reproduction and the rounds are original. I still need a shoulder strap, original cleaning rod, matching spare mag and waist belt. May not ever get them but it is the thrill of the hunt.
    John

Nambu Type B (Baby Nambu) Rig to share

MAP
    ?

So you got the holster after all. Good for you. Never seen or held a baby in person. Looks great. Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice little set up!

Very nice pick-up, maybe one day i will be able to add one. Congratulations, love it.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Nice find for sure. First for me too. They sound pretty rare to come across and most likely expensive. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the kind comments. I have been looking for quite a while and finally found something I thought was priced fairly based on the condition. Neither are minty but good enough for me. I also like to see some type of honest wear.
    John