Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Navy Boxed Medical

Article about: These medical supplies I believe are used for the testing chemical warfare such as gas etc. Would appreciate any further assistance to determine conclusively it's true purpose.

?

Default Navy Boxed Medical

These medical supplies I believe were used for testing the presence of chemical warfare such as gas etc. Has numerous test tubes. Would appreciate any further assistance to determine conclusively it's true purpose.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Navy Boxed Medical   Navy Boxed Medical  

Navy Boxed Medical   Navy Boxed Medical  

Navy Boxed Medical  

?

Few more pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Navy Boxed Medical  

Quote by Jareth View Post
    These medical supplies I believe were used for testing the presence of chemical warfare such as gas etc. Has numerous test tubes. Would appreciate any further assistance to determine conclusively it's true purpose.
    The main box title:
    化学試験器
    Kagakushiken-ki
    Chemical Test Kit

That's as far as I'll go. Nick is knowledgeable about translating this sort of technical/scientific stuff.

--Guy

?

Thanks Guy

I doubt this was chemical warfare related, but more to a medical lab in a hospital. Most components are hospital marked and though most are acids (sulfric, nitric, silver nitrate) and calcium, there is also a protein tester, as if to test urine.

?

Appreciate your help & value your opinion. Thanks again!