Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NCO Sword

Article about: I tend to have a lot of free time at my second job and I do a lot of research on Japanese military items. I've been looking at the NCO sword thread and studying those swords. I tend to find

Default NCO Sword

I tend to have a lot of free time at my second job and I do a lot of research on Japanese military items. I've been looking at the NCO sword thread and studying those swords. I tend to find some and see if I can tell if they are fake. Some of them are easier to diagnose then others, with my limited knowledge. I was curious about this one in particular. I know the overall photo of it is not a good one. Thanks.

NCO SwordNCO SwordNCO SwordNCO SwordNCO SwordNCO SwordNCO Sword

I don't see any problems. Would help to see the blade serial number, but looks fine so far.

MAP
    ?

Looks like it stands a good chance from the photos supplied.

Wish I had some free time at my job....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, this is actually my sword that I am selling. It has already been vouched on this site by Bob Coleman and all the other experts. Let me know if you need additional pictures or would like to make a deal. Thanks Nick

MAP
    ?

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    Hi, this is actually my sword that I am selling. It has already been vouched on this site by Bob Coleman and all the other experts. Let me know if you need additional pictures or would like to make a deal. Thanks Nick
    Whew....glad I didn't say it was a total piece of junk.......LoL!!!

But goes to show that this is a small world........
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by nbushyager View Post

Sent you a PM.

?

Hi all. First post, so brief intro. I collect Type 95 pretty much to the exclusion of all else. Always excited when I see a new one or a discussion going on. Saw this thread so adding my 5 cents.

Standard Suya 95 with Tokyo 1st star. Uncommon, so worth getting if matching and the price is right. Absolutely guarantee that it is genuine.