Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help identifying this Japanese WWII Belt

Article about: Need help identifying this Japanese WWII belt. The metal is suppose to be aluminum and it was in a WWII Japanese Medical bag. kaydee Dwight Brown

?

Default Need help identifying this Japanese WWII Belt

Need help identifying this Japanese WWII belt. The metal is suppose to be aluminum and it was in a WWII Japanese Medical bag.
    kaydee
    Dwight Brown

?

In Japane was sold for develope a power in the brain , is a very strange item, it was put in the head

+1 and probably not related to the military

?

Long shot yes was for the civil market

?

Type 4,
    Very interesting item. I wonder why it was in a Japanese WWII Medical Pouch. Do you have any reference material I can research for more information???
    kaydee

?

One time i see a magazine with up the advertising concerning this product but i not remember were i see this pictures or the notice, probably in facebook in a page up the radio used from japanese army , but i not see more this page in facebook.

?

If you can translate this here the page up this item

?

Type 4,
    Thanks. That is why I like this Forum, you can always get an answer. A great help to someone like me that doesn't know.
    Dwight

Quote by Type4 View Post
    If you can translate this here the page up this item
    新発売! 小、中学生健脳用 エチリンバンド
    NEW! Ethylin band for grammar school and middle school students’ healthy brains....

I cannot get the katakana for チ” so it would be ジ in today’ katakana: エジリン。

I looked up the translation of エチリン and it was Ettlin, I suppose he was a Swiss or German “doctor”???

EDIT
    Found the name Aegirine

Japanese wiki here

Guy, you get ぢ、ヂ by typing "Di", so エヂソン is as close as you can get to Thomas Edison's name in Japanese characters.

The product was named the "Edison Band", sold from around 1934 well into the 50s (postwar version named "The new Edison Band". Curious and gullible boys, who used to break his piggy bank for the "X-ray vision Glasses" he saw advertised in his comic books, grew up to be gullible fathers wishing their son could get smarter with this contraption. A knock-off version of the band sold as the "Nobel Band". Of course, all these products were scams to rip you off.
    Attached Images Attached Images Need help identifying this Japanese WWII Belt 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast